Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog.....WHAT??

Okay....so....I decided to start a blog!! If you're reading this you already know that!! So here's a little about me.....My wonderful hubby Chris works hard for me to be a stay at home momma to our 3 beautiful children Lexee 9, Jaxon 5, and Jett 1.  My babies are my LIFE!! We are busy party of 5....with DANCE <3, Sports, School, Gymnastics.....the list goes on and on!! So where am I going to find time for a blog?? You've got me!! But since I heart blogs so much I thought I'd give it a go!! 

I L-O-V-E BLOGS!!

Here are some of my faves.....

Thats my "Q" Cristina....her pics rock my sox!


This is ~Asha~She has some mad organizing skills!!




So.....I dont know Miss Thrifty but I heart her blog and all of her super fun ideas!!



Stormi will crack you up.....She is a good friend of mines daughter! Her blog is great!! She says copying isnt cute so I couldnt give you a sneek peek of her blog......but go over and FOLLOW!!


There are so many more to name.....but since I'm new to this I will stop there!!

Let me know what you think......How did I do on my 1st post?? Comments and Followers PLEASE!!

6 comments:

  1. wonderful 1st post! I love it when people I actually know blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout-out!! Welcome to BLOG world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the blog shoutout missma'am! hope yours blooms into something fabulous like mine is SLOWLY but surely beginning to do.. it's a looong process, and trust me when i say it can be a pain in the behind to have 200 views overnight with NO comments :/ WHAT'S A GIRL GOTTA DOOOO FOR SOME COMMENTS?!?! it'll come.. love that pic of the kids up top. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking blog, Maygan! Love the title! Very creative! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog, especially the name. You never cease to amaze me with your talent.

    ReplyDelete