Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ahhhhh.....what a week!

Here I sit.....

At the beach, beautiful weather, the echoes adorable laughs, lots of munchies.....LIG :)

Me, Chris & 5 kids have been enjoying the good life for 4days now!

They have done lots of fishing.....

Ice Cream Eating....

Park Hopping....

Putt-Putt Golfing....

Washer Playing....

Golf Cart Riding....

Movie Watching....

And the list goes on!

We've had an awesome time just plain ole relaxing! They are begging to stay longer! As sad as it is....We just can't! Reality has set in & it's time to head home & go to dance, prepare for Nats Shower & hit the HLSR!

Before I go....who watched The Bachelor???

I did, I did!!

I am soo, soo happy he chose sweet Emily!!! Although I was a little sad to find out they had already faced some of lifes hardships as a couple. I must say I love her more now than I did when we all first met her the day she stepped out of that limo!! I think she is such an awesome example to mothers out there! I love that she ALWAYS has her daughters best interest at heart! She could have had the dream platinum wedding.....but it seems as though she takes love & life very seriously & made a wise decision to wait until they know one another better, away from the cameras & the dreamy dates in Africa! You Go Girl! I bet Chantel would've married him right away!!!

I hope everyone has been enjoying their week off! I love having my babies at home with me!!! Let the summer count down begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment