Friday, July 8, 2011

Missin My Blog!!

Here I am....in this little place where I wrote to you nearly 2 months ago!!
I must say SUMMER (lovin) had me a blast!!
Me & the kids have been ON-THE-GO.....
With LOTS of beach trips and fun with friends!
While on the road I have discovered some must have, cant live without, summer essentials!!

#1
You know me....always tryin to look cute even in this miserable Texas heat with thin, limp hair!!
Until I discovered these....


These are AMAZE!! They create the cutest side bun that doesnt look too fixed and perfect!!
The best part is....they work with super thin hair!!
I'm SOLD!!

#2
Has anyone noticed the new fad in ......CUPS??
Cups....Fad.....WHAT??
Everywhere you go stores are sellin and people are using the new insulated tumblers!!
They have become a super summer essential!!
You can get them in any color or print....personalized....or even you fave sports team!!


I have found that the ones with lids and straws are awesome for the kiddos!
These "tumblers" can get pretty pricey...but I have found the deal of the summer!!
6 Tumblers with Lids and Straws for $19.99 at Sams!!
You have to have them...they are BIG and FUN and for a price you cannot pass up!!

#3
Another Summer Must-Have that we do not leave home without....
TRAIL MIX!!
Not just any Trail-Mix.....
We have one.....
Very Favorite....
Shockingly it is the off-brand



YES!!! GREAT VALUE INDULGENT TRAIL MIX!!!
It is to die for!! The perfect ON-THE-GO something salty & something sweet all in one snack!!

#4
Last.....But not least....
 You've gotta try this super cheap, super cute...
EOS Summer Fruit Lip Balm
Its just the right feel and just the right texture!!
It comes in a super cute Egg-Shaped tube and the tweens just love it!!



Hope you enjoy!!
Let me know if you have a chance to try them out...I'd love to hear from you!!

Im going to leave you with this super cute make-over from
TWOTHIRTYFIVEDESIGNS.BLOGSPOT.COM

I would have never thought to mix all of these colors but I am IN<3LOVE

Here is the BEFORE :-/



And look at this totally transformed AFTER



WOW :)

Have an awesome weekend!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment