Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I have missed you all.......

Hello My Dear Friends!!

How has everyone been??

Let me guess.......BUSY!!!

ME TOO!!

I have been doing lots of kid stuff.....

Baseball Games......With Jaxon and The Sooners!! Who are having an awesome season!!
Dancing......With Lexee & SSCD!! Who have had a season of a lifetime!!

My Mema had a little health scare and had to have surgery :( Which went great thanks to all of the prayers from you guys!!

EASTER.....which was SUPER DUPER fun with family & friends and a BEAUTIFUL sun shiny day!!

But....believe it or not....through all of this....I have completed a few projects!!!

Can I get a WHAT WHAT!!!

I am going to share pics.....if you take into account....they are iphone pics and dont do my projects justice!!

I know, I know....I need to invest in a camera.....Im working on it!!

Okay so...... A while back I was blog hopping & saw the cutest idea for a little boys room!!
We all want something more.....something creative.....something fun!!
And she nailed it....Literally!!
When we moved into our new home and I let the kids pick their bedding,
Jax chose the MLB collection from Pottery Barn!
I have alot of decorating left to do.....
but Ive been working on one wall at a time!!


I used a plain piece of peg board and spray painted it red.
Using hooks from my Pops garage I was able to hang all of Jaxon's special balls & his first bat, glove & cleets!! I think it turned out adorable!!

I just recently purchased to bins to put under each board for toys & such.....they werent in the pic but they seal the deal!! Hope you likey!!

One more quick pic to share.....
I know its wishful thinking but Im ready for Jett Bugg to sleep in a Big Boy Bed (or half crib!!)
Just because I want to buy cute new bedding and pillows......
So....the crib was originally brown.....and in need of a makeover....
Using a little SPRAY primer and black SPRAY paint....
Look how cute!!


Now Im on the hunt for some HIP big boy bedding!!! Let me know if you see anything!!!

Glad I got to chit chat with you guys!!!
Cant wait to share more pics.....hopefully with a new camera!!!
Until then.....PEACE :)




No comments:

Post a Comment