Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday.....Yipee!!

YAWN..............
Im off to a productive start today!!
I had to miss Bible Study bc my little Bugg is under the weather and I didnt want to leave him:(
But I wasnt going to let this day go to waste!!
I braved the grocery store at 8am with my non-morning-person self and baby!!
That was an experience......
Yes....I admit it....I am one of those moms that allows her SCREAMING 1yr old to open snacks if it means peace and sanity on an over crowded aisle!!!
Today......it was a HUGE mistake!!
HE POURED THE ENTIRE CAN OF POTATO STRINGS EVERYWHERE!!!
Clean Up on Aisle 7 Please!!!
We also played the pick up game, super fun for momma!!
Needless to say I made it home by 10:30......Lord that was a long trip!!
I came home with a few things I'd like to share!!

My favorite grocery store finds if you will!!


You have to, have to, have to try it!!
I know it sounds a little strange!! But trust me......it is to die for!! Use it on a sandwich, eat it by the spoon full or bake peanut butter cookies!! You cannot go wrong!!
Its AMAZE!!!
I have only been able to find it at Target!! If you find it somewhere else......I'd love to know!!

Here is an awesome recipe for White Chocolate Wonderful PB Cookies!!!

          You will need:
1/2 cup unsalted butter, minus 1 tablespoon
1 tablespoon cannola oil (or other light oil)
3/4 cup White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter from Peanut Butter & Co.
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoons baking soda
Preheat oven to 350F.

Cream together butter, peanut butter, oil and white sugar. Next, cream in the brown sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.

In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Stir into batter in three batches.

Cover bowl, and put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.

Roll into 1-inch balls (use a mini ice cream scoop for consistency) and put on baking sheet with Silpat or parchment paper, about an inch apart. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the cookies begin to brown. Be careful not to over cook them, as it happens fast!



I have told all of you before how much I <3 my Keurig!!
What I dont love about it is the pricey cups you have to buy!!
I stumbled upon the Folgers Brand of cups made just for the Keurig and WOW!!
I was impressed! They come in different flavors and get this.........
THEY ARE A FRACTION OF THE COST!!
Give em a try!!


If yall are anything like me......I am always looking for a low-fat way to cure the munchies!!
I truly think it is impossible!!
But I found these a couple weeks ago....
Theyre pretty good!!
Of course....we would all rather have the real deal but I must say....
I can live with having just these!!

And here is another!!
This is a FOR SURE cure for you late night sweet tooth!!
My mom turned me on to Skinny Cow......
They are delish!!
Even the kids love em......No people....I dont make my kids eat skinny cow!!
But when they run out of ice cream they do and they LOVE them!!
If they pass the kids picky test.....you know theyre good!!!

MMMMMMM....Now Im hungry!!

Try my faves and let me know what you think!! I'd love to hear about yours as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment